B is For Brownie Blog
We love food; whether that’s making it, eating it, or sharing it – and we love to talk about it too. In our blog, we’ll be talking about our journey, fantastic recipes, and everything in between.
- A Guide to Single-Origin ChocolateAnyone who has any kind of relationship with chocolate, will certainly have noticed a change in the kinds of chocolate products marketed to the consumer. These days, nestled among the chunky brand-named bars, are a range of artisanal, high percentage luxury chocolate bars. The worth of a bar of chocolate is no longer solely about […]
- Rutland Luxury Brownie Baker Unveils Brand New Vegan TreatB is For Brownie adds single origin chocolate vegan brownie to its growing product range. B is For Brownie is renowned for their use of luxury single-origin chocolate in their recipes, and to the delight of the vegan community – who up until now, could only stare longingly at pictures on B is For Brownie’s […]
- The B is For Brownie StoryBack in 2015, B is For Brownie took its first steps as a new business, thanks to the passion and boundless enthusiasm of Founder and Head Brownie Baker Lou Cox. Lou had been working closely with fine, luxury chocolate during her time at Hotel Chocolat, and came up with the idea of creating an incredibly […]
- Hot Chocolate 3 WaysI have to say that on the rare occassion that I drink hot chocolate I usually reach for the jarred variety and add a slug of whole milk to add richness and somehow lessen the guilt over my poor choice of “cheating” hot beverage. But eventually enough is enough & you have to take a stand & make […]
- Baking the BlondieSo you may think that a Blondie is just a white chocolate brownie (minus dark chocolate or cocoa powder). I actually found it trickier to produce a good recipe for a Blondie then I did for my Brownie. The simplest way to describe a Blondie is that it is…
- Rutland & Market Harborough Living