B is For Brownie Blog
We love food; whether that’s making it, eating it, or sharing it – and we love to talk about it too. In our blog, we’ll be talking about our journey, fantastic recipes, and everything in between.
- The B is For Brownie StoryBack in 2015, B is For Brownie took its first steps as a new business, thanks to the passion and boundless enthusiasm of Founder and Head Brownie Baker Lou Cox. Lou had been working closely with fine, luxury chocolate during her time at Hotel Chocolat, and came up with the idea of creating an incredibly […]
- Hot Chocolate 3 WaysI have to say that on the rare occassion that I drink hot chocolate I usually reach for the jarred variety and add a slug of whole milk to add richness and somehow lessen the guilt over my poor choice of “cheating” hot beverage. But eventually enough is enough & you have to take a stand & make […]
- Baking the BlondieSo you may think that a Blondie is just a white chocolate brownie (minus dark chocolate or cocoa powder). I actually found it trickier to produce a good recipe for a Blondie then I did for my Brownie. The simplest way to describe a Blondie is that it is…
- Rutland & Market Harborough Living
- BBC Good Food
- Bean to BrownieWell it’s been a while since I last wrote one of these, but I am bursting to share something. I did something this week which I had thought I would never do and now I am so pleased that I have! I purchased a new toy and some cocoa beans and set to work. I […]